Heinrich Moser, the founder of the brand, was born in Schauffhausen in Switzerland in 1805. The Moser family had the responsibility of maintaining the public clocks of the city but Heinrich did not have the chance to do so. A few years later, in 1828, Heinrich established H. Moser & Cie in St. Petersburg where he became famous for his reliable movements. When he came back from Russia, Heinrich developed the Schaffhausen region and made it prosperous. Today the brand is located in Neuhausen am Rheinfall, in Schauffhausen, near Heinrich’s villa. In 1953 the brand began making wristwatches and pocket watches. In 1979 the “Dixi Mechanique Group” bought the company and in 2012 Georges-Henri Meylan bought the entire company. Meylan was the former CEO of Audemars Piguet and and he wanted to re-structure the whole brand in order to make it a top Swiss watchmaking company. H. Moser & Cie produce great complications and they use their own calibres for their entire collection like the HMC 341 (Perpetual Calendar) or the HMC 820 (Venturer Tourbillon Dual Time). Most of the components Moser use (like escapement wheels and main plates) are manufactured in the Schaffhausen manufacture.

Latest Watches

H. MOSER & CIE

FLYBACK CHRONOGRAPH AUTOMATIC

6902-1200

H. MOSER & CIE

PERPETUAL CALENDAR

1341-0107

H. MOSER & CIE

BIG DATE

2100-0200

H. MOSER & CIE

CENTRE SECONDS

1343-0105

H. MOSER & CIE

SMALL SECONDS

1321-0210

H. MOSER & CIE

SMALL SECONDS

2327-0400

H. MOSER & CIE

GRANDE DATE

1342-0100

H. MOSER & CIE

CENTRE SECONDS

3200-1200

H. MOSER & CIE

TOURBILLON DUAL TIME

2802-0401

H. MOSER & CIE

PERPETUAL CALENDAR

1341-0204

Go To