When you visit our site www.askme.watch, cookies are placed on your device.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text file that a web server (the Site) places, subject to your choice, on your computer (on your hard drive or in your browser's memory) when you visit and use websites and online services.
It contains several data: the name of the server which deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number, possibly an expiry date.
You have different ways to manage cookies. You may at any time choose to disable all or part of the cookies.
COOKIES ON WWW.ASKME.WATCH
Four types of cookies can be placed on your consultation terminal when you visit www.askme.watch :
- Technical cookies
- Audience measurement cookies
- Cookies associated with social networks
- Advertising cookies
For a proper functioning, www.askme.watch requires the deposit of cookies for:
- Recognize you when you subscribe
- Remember passwords and other information related to a form you filled on the site (registration or access to the members area)
- Report your passage on such or such page and thus to improve your comfort of navigation
- Adapt the presentation of the site to your device's display preferences (language used, display resolution)
Audience measurement cookies
We use Google Analytics tools to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online content, track site analytics and user usage anonymously. These tools help us to better understand how our readers use the site, to make it evolve and improve it continuously.
If you do not want our site to store these cookies in your browser, you can click on the following deactivation links, which will leave a cookie in your browser disabling them:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Social network cookies
These cookies, deposited by third companies, make it possible to simplify the sharing of the contents of our site with other people from your accounts on social networks.
The site interacts in particular with the following platforms:
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Google + : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?h...
Third party advertising cookies
Advertising cookies are issued by our business partners, in the advertising spaces provided on our site. The use of these spaces contributes to the financing of the content and services that we make available to you free of charge.
These cookies are deposited by our partners within the framework of advertising partnerships under the terms of which the advertising agencies can be led to collect data concerning the contents consulted on our site, in the respect of the provisions of the Data-processing Law and Freedoms of 1978.
First of all, these cookies allow you to:
In accordance with CNIL recommendations, the lifetime of these advertising cookies does not exceed 13 months.
- Count the total number of ads displayed in our advertising spaces, identify these ads, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each ad and, if applicable, the subsequent actions taken by these users on the pages to which these ads lead, in order to calculate the amounts owed to the players in the advertising distribution chain (communications agency, advertising network, site/distribution medium) and to establish statistics
- To adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces, according to the navigation of your terminal on our site, or even, if applicable, according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior consent (behavioural advertising)
SET YOUR PREFERENCES VIA YOUR BROWSER
Your browser may also be set to notify you when cookies are stored on your computer and ask you whether or not to accept them.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser's help menu, which will let you know how to change your cookie wishes.
You can disable cookies by following these instructions depending on your browser:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/B...
- Google Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=...
- Safari : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safar...
- Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%...
- Opéra : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.htm...
You can also set your browser to send a code indicating to websites that you do not want to be tracked ("Do No Track" option)
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explor...
- Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-...
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.htm...